Teeth Whitening Treatment in India
Most of us want to look younger and whiten our teeth, but without causing any damage to them.To determine which is the most effective whitening method and regimen for you, consult your dentist.Virtually everyone who opts for a teeth whitening solution sees moderate to substantial improvement in the brightness and whiteness of their smile. Do keep in mind that whitening is not a permanent solution to discoloration and requires maintenance or "touch-ups" for a prolonged effect. It is of prime importance to search for the right dentist in your area; if you’re looking for top dentists in New Delhi for teeth whitening, there are many good dentists here.
There are different teeth whitening systems and products available including whitening toothpastes, over-the-counter gels, rinses, strips and trays which can be obtained from a dentist.
· Zoom Advanced! Teeth Whitening: This is one of the fastest ways to whiten teeth and gives immediate noticeable results. It is done in the dental office and under the supervision of the dentist. It is a safe method which utilises a special laser/ UV light that is used to activate the bleach. Your dentist will determine if you’re the right candidate for this procedure. Results show anywhere from 7-10 shades lighter in just one hour.
· Home Bleaching with trays: Bleaching trays for the upper and lower are customised according to the patients mould. Home bleach products (day white or night white) can be purchased from the dentist. The product contains a peroxide bleaching agent to whiten the teeth. The tray containing the bleach is worn for a few hours/day for a few weeks until the desired level of whitening is achieved. The results however take much longer when compared to the above office bleach method (Zoom).
· Teeth Whitening toothpastes:Toothpastes help remove surface stains, because they contain mild abrasives. Some whitening toothpastes contain gentle polishing or chemical agents that provide additional stain removal effectiveness. These toothpastes can help remove surface stains only and do not contain bleach. These canonly make your teeth lighter by about one shade.
· Whitening Rinses:Like most mouthwashes, they freshen breath and help reduce dental plaque and gum disease. But these products also include ingredients such as hydrogen peroxide, which whiten teeth. It may take up to 12 weeks to see results. You just swish them around in your mouth for 60 seconds, twice a day before brushing your teeth. However, rinses may not be as effective as the other products. Since the whitening rinse is only in contact with the teeth for just two minutes in a day, its effect is reduced.
· Whitening Gels:Whitening gels are clear, peroxide-based gels applied with a small brush directly onto the surface of your teeth. Follow the product instructions for usage.
· Whitening Strips: Whitening strips are very thin, virtually invisible strips that are coated with a peroxide-based whitening gel. The strips are applied twice daily for 30 minutes for 14 days. Initial results are seen in a few days and final results are sustained for about four months.
The above mentioned treatment options shouldbedone under the guidance of an experienced dentist in the dental office. People are always searching for a reputable dental office and these days dental tourism in India has become very popular and is attracting a lot of patients from all over the world. In a metro city like New Delhi, there are a lot of dental clinics and cosmetic dental hospitals. Delhi is a great option and a right place for dental treatment.